I often used to visit the JDGFT office for following up on a IEC status. Client used to have a lot of issues without having allotted the IEC. The process involved was very lengthy, tedious. In the era of online world, obtaining an Import export code was in a manual mode. Now regime has changed. Govt. has introduced very simple documentation to get an IEC by online mode. Now there is no hassle of submitting application manually and waiting outside the Govt. office for an Approval.
What documents one need to submit for getting IEC?
- Photo of the Director/Proprietor/Partner
- PAN card of the company/Firm/Proprietor
- Cancelled cheque in the name of the Company/Firm/Proprietor
- Name, address and contact details of the applicant
Where to apply for IEC?
- Create a Login using the PAN of Proprietor/Company/Firm
- Fill the IEC form and upload the document mentioned above
- Make online payment
- Affix a Digital Signature Certificate of the applicant
- Submit the application
- Collect the online certificate, upon approval from the Department
What will happen if Government rejects the application?
If Government rejects the application for any reasons, the applicant has to submit the application with the prescribed changes. However the applicant has to pay the prescribed fee applicable for new application.
In case you are looking for IEC registration in Bangalore, please reach us at email@example.com