IT Department is sending email reg Income declaration scheme 2016

Home Forums Announcements IT Department is sending email reg Income declaration scheme 2016

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CA 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

CA
    Keymaster

As part of the IDS exercise, the CBDT is sending email to all efiler of income tax return asking them to declare undisclosed income under income declaration scheme 2016.

Email Content

Declare undisclosed income under income declaration scheme 2016. Get immunity from enquiry and prosecution. Scheme open till 30/09/2016. Visit http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in for details.

Regards,
    e-Filing Team

If you wish to declare undisclosed income and help in filing declaration you may visit this link

Tax consultants in Bangalore

dreamcoder
    Participant

Sir,

Thanks for this information . I have also received the same email yesterday and was thinking it as notice ,now based on your above post that this is general email for all e-filer. but still not everyone received this email I have checked from my other friends. I have properly filing the income tax on my salary and fd and saving interest each year. I have not purchased any land or and thing. All my money earned from salary and which is already tax paid .so i was amazed from yesterday that why I received this email. Thanks for confirmations

Thanks,

CA
    Keymaster

Income tax department continues to send email on income declaration scheme to those who has registered email id in their portal. Your friend may also get email in due course.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.