- 11/12/2015 at 7:03 pm #4654
Most of the professionals and stakeholders are facing a problem of increasing PDF file size at the time of filing MCA & LLP form such as AOC-4, LLP Form 11 etc. Mos of us have faced problem of increasing PDF file size after signing with Digital signature. In the case of LLP return filing, we may have to affix 4 DSC ie two partner, one designated partner and one professional DSC. each time when we affix Digital signature file size is getting increased which generally cross the size of the file prescribed by MCA for form upload.
Main reason for increasing the file size is the certificate revocation list(CRL) gets embedded with the signature each time when we affix signature.
To overcome above problem one has to follow below step
- Open any PDF file
- go to Edit > Preferences > Security
- click on Advanced Preferences, then select the ‘Creation’ tab.
- De-select ‘Include signature’s revocation status when signing’
- 29/09/2016 at 2:00 pm #6767
Thank you for your solution it totally works.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.